Job Responsibilities : Data Analyst Mid – Remote
Salary : $54,800 – $73,100 a year
Company : Progressive
Location : Remote US
Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a mid-level data analyst on the Home Umbrella team you’ll have a chance to augment your passion for numbers with process and system responsibilities. You’ll work with internal business partners to identify efficiency opportunities in new business and renewal processes edit complex macros and formulas to support policy transitions and create dashboards to assist management with evaluating and monitoring underwriting performance trends. Working independently you’ll identify improvements develop solutions and validate outcomes using data. Remote work allowed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of one year analytical work experience
- Instead of a quantitative degree a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a degree a minimum of four years of analytical work experience
- Knowledge of advanced analytical statistical and technical methods to solve complex business problems
- Basic to intermediate SQL and/or R programming skills including the ability to create basic programs
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office with demonstrated skills in Excel including the ability to create manipulate and formulate spreadsheets – including vlookups pivot tables and creating charts and graphs
- Strong technical skills intellectual curiosity and strong critical thinking skills with detail orientation
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively in an adaptive team-oriented environment.
- Gainshare bonus up to 24% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical dental & vision including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts health savings accounts & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
: Business Analysis
: United States