Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative – Service Advocate
Salary : 17 per Hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Medicare experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to de-escalate member calls.
- Ability to creatively solve members’ problems and have desire to help and advocate for them.
- Experience with premium payment and billing.
- Prior experience working directly with members / consumers – preferably in a leading retail setting or call center setting.
- Ability to absorb and apply new and changing information.
- Ability to make effective and independent decisions. Ability to multitask prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast paced changing environment.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills; skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated communication skills required.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required) where allowable under the law unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability medical condition religious belief or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
High School Diploma GED or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer and is an equal opportunity employer as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring promotion or any other personnel action based on race ethnicity color national origin sex/gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression religion age disability protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state or local law.