Job Responsibilities : EAP Wklife Cust Support Assoc
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote
Fundamental Components/Job Description:
- Member Support
- Determines purpose of call by actively listening and
interacting with callers triages call in a in a professional
and timely manner.
- Assesses client’s needs; researches and articulately
communicates information regarding pertinent
EAP/Worklife services and resources.
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed
action to minimize risk.
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and
online to identify potential providers and resources.
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP
system to initiate the case and documents comments
and information thoroughly and professionally.
- Team Member Support – Receive calls transferred from
counselors and provides immediate member assistance.
- Schedules appointment for members with counselors.
- Assists team members with necessary activities to
effectively respond to member inquiries about and
requests for services and resources related to various
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and
identify validated appropriate member resources.
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and
assist with securing member resources and/or services.
- Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs
- Maintains accurate and complete internal
documentation of required information that meets risk
management and regulatory requirements. (*)
- Proactively listens to members and anticipates their
needs taking full ownership of each member interaction.
- Address inquires and resolve issues as a single-point-of
- Identifies triggers for additional resources and support
connections to such responses.
- Assesses for social determinants/needs and offers and
connects members with viable resources to address
- Experience in a social psychological or human service field
- 1-years experience in call center environment preferred or
- Insurance/ medical knowledge preferred