Job Responsibilities : Employee Assistance Programs Work life Customer Support Associate- WFH
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
- Determines purpose of call by actively listening and interacting with callers triages call in a professional and timely manner.
- Assess client’s needs; researches and articulately communicates information regarding pertinent EAP/Worklife services and resources.
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed action to minimize risk.
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and online to identify potential providers and resources.
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP system to initiate the case and documents comments and information thoroughly and professionally.
- Receive calls transferred from counselors and provide immediate member assistance.
- Schedule appointments for members with counselors.
- Assists team members with necessary activities to effectively respond to member inquiries about and requests for services and resources related to various life skills such as finding childcare finding eldercare etc.
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and
- Identify validated appropriate member resources.
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and assist with securing member resources and/or services.