Job Responsibilities : Care Management Associate
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Support comprehensive coordination of the In Touch Care Management program including but not limited to intake screening researching and collecting information performing initial member outreach scheduling appointments supporting the implementation of care plans to promote effective utilization of healthcare services and/or referring members to specialty programs as appropriate such as Behavioral Health or Women’s Health programs. Performs intake of calls from members or providers regarding services via telephone fax EDI. Utilizes ASD/ATV and other Aetna systems to build research and enter member information. Approve services that do not require a medical review in accordance with the benefit plan. Performs non-medical research including eligibility verification COB and benefits verification. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management.
- Support comprehensive coordination of medical services including Care Team intake screening and supporting the implementation of care plans to promote effective utilization of healthcare services.
- Promotes/supports quality effectiveness of Healthcare Services.
- Effective communication telephonic and organization skills.
- Sedentary work involving significant periods of sitting talking hearing and keying.
- Working environment includes typical office conditions.