Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Specialist – REMOTE
Salary : $18 per year
Company : Xplor
Location : Remote US
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a remote Customer Support Specialist to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare getting something at home repaired going to the gym or a fitness studio to picking up your dry cleaning — our software payments and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Field Services – the team that develops business management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer business owners an all-in-one software system which handles scheduling invoicing and customer service responsibilities. Our software helps thousands of contractors and field service entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses – with less stress and better control over their growth.
We are searching for the right dynamic individual to complement and enhance our support team and capabilities. As a Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for resolving customer inquiries via incoming calls email and/or chat to ensure successful and continued use of Service Autopilot as the primary business management tool for our customers.
- Act as an initial point of contact for all Service Autopilot customers
- Provide direct and timely support to our customers via phone email and online chat
- Answer routine questions on how to best use the software for their business
- Troubleshoot any data or software issues related to the core system features to determine if a data or procedural issue exists versus a software bug
- Assist customers with any issues regarding account status billing and subscription levels
- Provide information on available training resources
- Enter and maintain a log of all customers interactions and issues. This includes all support email interactions phone calls chats and any other issue related to our members
- Submit system performance issues data updates and feature requests to technical support staff
- Support and encourage with your team in any way possible
- Assist on special projects and any other tasks as necessary
- Meet established performance goals
This position is set with an hourly rate of $18.00/hour.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 1+ years of experience providing excellent customer support preferably in the technology/SaaS industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience QuickBooks and Zendesk preferred
- Ability to quickly learn understand and communicate the functionality of a software product to end users
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and support issues
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations and turn them into opportunities for superior customer service
- Ability to exercise patience with end users possessing varying degrees of computer knowledge/system skills
- Willingness and desire to truly help people and resolve issues
- Commitment to overall success of our customers
- Bilingual a plus
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values – Make life simple build for people move with purpose and create lasting communities – are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career and further support to help you grow
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta GA with operations across North America Australasia Europe and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2000 Xplorers working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education Health and Fitness Boutique Wellness Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us and our products please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to attracting retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity ethnicity sexual orientation disability veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process to perform the essential functions of the position and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment please contact us at TalentSupport@xplortechnologies.com or +1 561-598-5952.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.