Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Specialist
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Kaplan
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Key Job Responsibilities
- Serve as a resource for student and clients regarding core product lines, services, and compliance regulations.
- Understand product attributes and how they support student learning.
- Advise potential students of available learning options, provide guidance with purchasing decisions and up-sell products or services using a conversational approach.
- Demonstrate skill with core product customer information systems, and websites, and accurately enter and edit customer information and product orders in applicable order entry system.
- Promptly answer inbound telephone calls, emails and chats and respond to customer inquiries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Exhibit strong listening skills and ability to stay focused on the student experience.
- Provide service excellence through accurate order placement, timely follow up of service requests, and maintaining a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Troubleshoot and resolve student concerns or complaints promptly to ensure satisfaction. Document and escalate issues and complaints as outlined in escalation policy.
- Send thank you cards to build relationships.
- Gather leads and document student feedback.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Internal IT and business systems.
- MS Office and Gmail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to transmit information accurately and understandably.
- Strong focus on service excellence initiatives and positive student outcomes.
- Team player with adaptability to changes in workload, systems and processes.
- Ability to learn core product lines.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive and friendly demeanor; ability to remain calm and professional in all situations.