Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Advisor
Salary : $48000 per year
Company : Squarespace
Location : New York, NY 10014 US
At Squarespace Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York Dublin and Portland and a remote workforce. Customer Support Advisors are working with our customers every day to ensure that they are achieving success with website creation and our CMS products.
As a Foundational Advisor you will gain experience build your product knowledge and learn tools to create customer experiences that not only resolve customer issues but advocate for our brand.
This remote entry-level Customer Support Advisor role reports to a remote Customer Support Team Lead that is based on the East Coast. You must be available to start on Monday October 31 2022 followed by two weeks of training. *Must be able to work Eastern Time Zone*
- Answer customers’ queries concurrently in live chat and respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Independently guide customers through the process of getting started which includes website setup adding site content and design options.
- Independently meet targets across Quality Productivity and Customer Satisfaction in email and live chat.
- Learn about new product features and improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail hospitality online support).
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors
- Proficiency with decoding conversations identifying the cause and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites domains ecommerce marketing tools and scheduling along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1400 is headquartered in downtown New York City with offices in Dublin Ireland Portland Oregon Los Angeles California and Chicago Illinois. For more information visit www.squarespace.com.
Today more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ethnicity ancestry religion national origin gender sex gender identity or expression sexual orientation age citizenship marital or parental status disability veteran status or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.