Job Responsibilities : Customer Success Representative- PST and EST (Remote)
Salary : $50,000 – $55,000 a year
Company : Pearson
Location : Remote US
Are you passionate about Educational Technology? Do you have a solid understanding of Customer Success as an industry and the powerful purpose it serves in retaining valued customers? Are you looking for a challenging role in a Customer Success organization continually evolving to meet the changing needs within our environment?
The Customer Success Organization drives instructor success with Pearson solutions. We equip instructors with the skills needed to derive the maximum value from the digital solution aligned to their course materials to improve teaching and learning outcomes. Through integrity passion drive and constant improvement we build highly effective teams who put the customer at the center of all that we do.
As a Customer Success Representative you would be a key member of the North America Services Organization reporting to a Customer Success Manager. You would be responsible for an assigned territory of higher education accounts to ensure instructor success and overall satisfaction with Pearson’s digital products. You would ensure smooth onboarding experiences quick time to value and continued interest in adopted products to help protect the base of business and secure renewal business.
We have 2 open slots for this role.
One role with accounts in California. One role in a territory made up of NY MD CT MA RI CT NH or ME.
Applicants must be available in the timezone of their territory and preferably who lives in the same territory.
- 2 + years’ experience in a customer-facing pre- or post-sale position (Customer Success preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and from an accredited institution.
- You are able to initiate an end-to-end customer experience with instructors for Pearson products and solutions resulting in a positive experience and cultivating instructor confidence.
- You can evaluate customer needs to ensure instructors are on the appropriate customer journey to drive successful onboarding digital access setup orientation of the user experience and preparation to manage student use.
- You can manage a territory by using reports and data to analyze prioritize and make decisions regarding a varied account portfolio.
- You can think critically and be creative. You are not afraid to experiment and at times adapt solutions & services to meet evolving customer strategy and specific territory requirements.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You are consistently clear professional persuasive and able to break down complex messages in a way that is accessible to all audiences.
- You are highly motivational energetic and have a collaborative personality. You are a self-starter with a keen attention to detail and have the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a prior experience in consultative selling or supporting products aligned to education Educational Technology or have professional experience within higher education.
- You have designed managed or have in-depth experience utilizing digital courseware and Learning Management Systems.
- You have experience with Pearson Higher Education digital courseware such as MyLab Mastering or Revel.
- Prior experience with Customer Record Management systems such as Salesforce reporting tools such as Tableau and productivity tools like Microsoft 365 Office Suite are a plus.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set level of experience and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only the range of starting pay for this role is $50000-55000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program and information on benefits offered is here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality digital content and learning experiences as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced opportunities are accessible consideration and respect are the norm and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent we believe that diversity equity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn grow and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race ethnicity color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age national origin protected veteran status disability status or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Higher Education
Req ID: 6017