Job Responsibilities : Customer Solutions Architect
Salary : $96400 per year
Company : Microsoft
Location : Remote US
Would you be passionate about guiding leading and successfully transitioning our customers and partners to Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 FastTrack team is looking for a thoughtful analytical independent thinker and high energy People Manager to own and drive new approaches and solutions in Data engineering team.
As a Data Engineering Manager you will own and drive data engineering business analytics and data insights to speed customer onboarding experience drive adoption and help users get the most from the cloud productivity suite. The person will collaborate with business stakeholders to gather business requirements directs data engineering team to Mode Ingest verify validate transform and make the data available that can power necessary reporting dashboards that executes against strategic business plans.
Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers. As part of Microsoft Engineering The FastTrack team has a primary role in driving this strategy and is looking for individuals that share in the passion to drive business value and customer success using Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
- Deliver FastTrack Metrics and Priorities across Microsoft 365 with eligible customers.
- Ability to understand business concepts and translate into data platform design. Access multiple sources of data dependencies across products and availability for stakeholders’ scenarios related to product features and data needs.
- Ability to conceptualize / design / build high quality horizontal business solutions using MPP Azure architecture
- Manipulate and analyze complex high-volume high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Works with stakeholders to make improvements to data processes so that data is easy to connect ingest has a clear lineage
- Define track and report key metrics to assess overall data platform health
- Writes code to implement performance monitoring protocols across data pipelines.
- Develops updates Troubleshooting guides and operating procedures for reviewing addressing and/or fixing advanced problems/anomalies flagged by automated testing.
- Develop and execute the strategy for democratization of data and insights solutions (insights on demand)
- Ingest and integrate new data sources and operationalize new business solutions and databases
- Provide actionable insights on how to improve the operations.
- Connect findings and recommendations to business initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders at various management levels.
- Communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences and contribute modeling expertise as a team player.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with M365 Workload Engineering Product Marketing and FastTrack Delivery teams to deliver against key business metrics.
- Be a passionate and enthusiastic leader
- 12+ years of hands-on experience architecting developing and supporting RDBMS using Microsoft SQL and Azure technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in people management.
Level 200 M365 products and services knowledge.
Technical depth in M365 products.
Ability to manage large team of senior team.
- Strong FSI experience.
A desire to learn and understand how data flows starting from our customers interacting with M365 products and services
- Learn how FastTrack operates with these customers and integrate required data in our systems and work with Analytics team to convert this data into actionable insights.
- Hands-on experience with MPP (Synapse SQL Azure SQL SSAS Cosmos Kusto etc.) and BI (Power platform – Power BI Power Apps Flows DAX etc.) stack
- Excellent competency in Database architecture
- Unique balance of technical development project and people management skills
- Strong communication skills excellent collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and organizations in a global work environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic business environment among a diversity of disciplines.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact.
- Strong process focus and ability to lead a fast-paced data engineering team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.