Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representatives/ Texas – Remote
Salary : $14 an hour
Company : Sutherland
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Are you an active listener who knows how to ask probing questions to address issues? Do you thrive at taking initiative and working in a metrics-driven environment that rewards you for your efforts? Do you live in Texas and looking for a new or different opportunity to work from home?
We’re Sutherland and we’re now seeking Customer Service Representatives to join us on a full time work from home basis. We will even supply the equipment to help set you up for success!
In this role you will handle maintenance collection and liquidation activities for an assigned portfolio of accounts. This will include handling a variety of customer inquiries analyzing payment history/notes and communicating statuses to customers. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7AM-7PM.
To help you achieve success you will work with leading technologies and systems and have a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you. You will also receive:
- Competitive rate of $14/hour
- Medical dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive quiet and distraction-free secure place to work.
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android) 4 years old or newer in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
At Sutherland you can grow your own way do interesting things and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought experiences and background – we celebrate and embrace our diversity whole-heartedly. As a digital transformation company we rethink and rebuild processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally across industries from financial services to healthcare achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment employees are treated without regard to race color religion sex national origin age marital or veteran status medical condition or handicap or any other legally protected status.
At times government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex ethnicity handicap veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping reporting and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.