Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative-Work From Home
Salary : $17 Per Hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
- In order to qualify for this WFH position you must reside in the following states: WA HI AK
This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology working from home! As a member of our team you’ll redefine customer service creating meaningful connections with each customer. Every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology services and offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals you’ll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
How you’ll make an impact
In this multi-faceted role you’ll be trained to address a broad range of customer service call types including collections retention sales channel coordination billing and adjustments and advanced technical support. You’ll use creative problem-solving skills to address complex customer questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems to update customer accounts and maintain records. Your goal will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for customers and deliver personalized recommendations for our latest products and services. Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly sales goals and to ultimately deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What your day-to-day will look like
- You’ll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through thoughtful listening utilizing your knowledge of AT&T’s products and services to effectively service and retain customers.
- You’ll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer bills rate plans and features of AT&T’s products and services.
- You’ll support customers with credit/inbound and outbound collections activations customer service E-services revenue fraud business and technical/roaming support inquiries and other duties as required.
- You’ll also engage Tier 3 support (network and IT) third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address issues service faults and provide customer resolution.
- With your vital knowledge you’ll handle wireless local number portability (WLNP) relocations combined bill support after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- You’ll use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve various customer-impacting issues such as voice and data that span multiple networks and elements. You’ll need keep up with changes to technology and applications so you can provide the best resolution for the customer.
- Get customers up and running with the latest products and services such as air cards USB devices as well as AT&T-provided software & applications.
- In this full-time WFH position (40 hours/week) you’ll work a set schedule including breaks lunches and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s call and provide exceptional service.
What you can look forward to
- Hourly pay starting at $17.36
- Additional compensation up to $1000 a month when you meet your sales goals and performance expectations
- Paid training you’ll complete from home and additional resources to support you
- Excellent benefits package with medical/dental coverage 401(k) plan tuition reimbursement and paid time off.
- Employee Discounts of up to 50% off on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone
What we’re looking for
- Call center or customer service experience
- Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is essential. Specific job assignments may require day evening weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- You will need verified internet service (secure reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk chair electrical outlet direct LAN connection). AT&T will provide all of the equipment you’ll need to get started! (keyboard monitor computer mobile device etc.)
- Your workspace will need to be in alignment with WFH standards (e.g. technical security physical noise levels Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g. remote desktop observation call and screen recordings live webcam monitoring pictures of workspace setup video chats etc.).
- You will need to be available accessible and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts follow technical support processes comply with organizational security and compliance standards trainings performance management recurring management routines manual and automated remote monitoring policies etc.
Want to learn more about our work from home roles? Watch this video.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology devices and our entire lineup of products services and promotions. If you’re ready to take the lead as the voice of AT&T we’d love to hear from you! #Virtualjob #Virtualwork #connectourcustomers