Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative-WFH
Salary : From $19.85 an hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
Customer Support Specialist – Work From Home
- In order to qualify for this WFH position you must reside in one of the following states: DC DE CT MA MD NH NJ NY RI ME OH PA
Answer your calling and take the lead at our company from the comfort of your home. As a member of our team you’ll redefine how our customers engage with the latest product offerings media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
As a Customer Support Specialist you’ll serve as the first line of technical support for our consumer or business customers. You’ll take on complex call types ranging from service support and billing to retention and repair. Due to the scope and breadth of your calls you’ll need to be adept at shifting between call types without missing a beat. Your success will be dependent on your ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ease. You’ll need to be an expert in our products and services understanding how they work and feel incentivized by resolving technical issues and offering operational improvements.
You may also be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP) relocations combined bill support after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements considering network conditions connectivity devices applications provisioning and billing.
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards USB devices initial set-up configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing rate plan and feature matters.
- Must have verified internet service (secure reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk chair electrical outlet direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard monitor computer mobile device etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g. technical security physical noise levels Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g. remote desktop observation call and screen recordings live webcam monitoring pictures of workspace setup video chats etc.).
- Be available accessible and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts follow technical support processes comply with organizational security and compliance standards trainings performance management recurring management routines manual and automated remote monitoring policies etc.
We prefer that you have:
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
So what’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll be required to complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. This role starts at $19.85 per hour. You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage 401(k) plan tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee) and wireless accessories
- Free AT&T TV or U-verse TV – $10 tech and/or equipment fees may apply
- AT&T wireless home phone and internet (up to 10 lines)
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice) and Digital Life
We’ll also provide 4-6 weeks of training on the latest technology devices and our entire lineup of products services and promotions. You’ll have everything needed to hit the ground running. AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal state and local laws.
There’s no better time than now to dial into a career with AT&T. If you’re ready to join our team let’s talk! Apply today. #virtualjob #virtualwork