Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative/Streaming Services-Remote
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Sutherland
Location : Remote US
Are you a natural communicator with a positive attitude who can deliver an exceptional customer experience? Do you excel at handling customer calls of varying types and have a proven track recording for hitting performance targets? Do you stream television and movies and enjoy animated films and tv shows?
We’re Sutherland and we’re now seeking enthusiastic and people-oriented individuals to join our dynamic team in supporting customers of one of our customers a global giant in the streaming media and entertainment industry. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you can build rapport with guests while sharing your love of movies tv shows and animated stories consider joining us now and growing with us in the future.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical dental and vision benefits plus added benefits such as 401k and paid time off
- Paid training
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Promote from within opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders began their careers at Sutherland as reps
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- Experience working in a customer service or contact center environment with a passion for providing an exceptional guest experience
- Experience with streaming to include basic troubleshooting skills and demonstrated understanding of streaming services on phones smart TVs etc.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook Word Excel)
- Technical support experience
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to use several applications simultaneously
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- In-house network and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free secure place to work.
- A computer with Windows 10 or higher
- Two 20-inch monitors
- Internet speed of 30 MBPS download/5 MBPS upload
- Dual ear USB headphone
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Wired mouse and keyboard.
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android) 4 years old or newer in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
At Sutherland we celebrate and embrace our diversity whole-heartedly. Here you can grow your own way do interesting things and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought experiences and backgrounds. We have been helping customers globally across industries from financial services to healthcare achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment employees are treated without regard to race color religion sex national origin age marital or veteran status medical condition or handicap or any other legally protected status.
At times government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex ethnicity handicap veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping reporting and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.