Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative – Remote
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Sutherland
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
We’re Sutherland a digital transformation company that rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally across industries from financial services to healthcare achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
We’re now seeking full-time work-from-home Customer Service Representatives to provide next-level care to customers of a major company innovating the automotive industry by providing exceptional experiences for buyers sellers and owners.
The individuals we seek will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers calling in with questions or for assistance – and will go through a thorough training with our support team to learn the ropes – NO NEED TO BE A CAR EXPERT!
This is the job for you if:
- You are a quick learner can communicate effectively and are motivated by solving problems and meeting goals.
- You excel at helping customers through inbound calls
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills to best assist customers
- You are the go-to person who helps others understand products and services
- You are driven to constantly expand your knowledge by leveraging coaching sessions and provided resources
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with customer-service help desk or technical support account management and/or Business to Business support.
- Proven record of multi-tasking in different systems simultaneously and prioritizing competing demands.
- Typing skills of 35+ WPM with 85% accuracy required
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Strong computer skills especially proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook Salesforce and other Internet-based tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- A quiet and distraction-free secure place to work.
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- In-house network and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates (Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems).
- A PC computer (NO MACS) with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment the better)
- 16 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows Operating System
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android) 4 years old or newer in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment employees are treated without regard to race color religion sex national origin age marital or veteran status medical condition or handicap or any other legally protected status.
At times government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex ethnicity handicap veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping reporting and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.