Job Responsibilities : Customer Service / Product Support Representative
Salary : $13 an hour
Company : Five Star Call Centers
Location : Remote US
We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers while providing high-quality service with a helpful professional attitude. You will answer for a multitude of different client types. You are not dedicated to one type of call or interaction.
If you’re compassionate individual that is passionate about helping others we encourage you to apply with Five Star Call Centers.
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Georgia. We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
Equipment Provided Option – Equipment will be shipped to you. Available to Full time only.
- Must have verified internet service(secure reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk chair electrical outlet direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option – This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace. Available for Full or Part time.
- Must have verified internet service(secure reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk chair electrical outlet direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280×768 or higher dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks netbooks or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Click her for the BYOD policy for full detailed list of requirements
- In this role you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $13/hour plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Work hours – Shifts between 8:00am-12:00am(EST) ; Work Days – Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during week on wkd rotation)
- Paid Training – typically 2 weeks in length from 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri (EST)
- Status – Full Time ; 40 hours Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance & Part Time – 20-30 hours (min of 20 hrs must participate in BYOD option)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Not Your Ordinary Call Center.TM