Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience Specialist- Remote
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Pearson
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Provide phone email and chat support for customer facing web and client-server applications. Adhere to established quality standards.
- Interface with development quality assurance business units and sales groups to troubleshoot issues and ensure complete and expedient resolution of issues.
- Off phone duties include monitoring the ticket queue for open service requests and making required callbacks to assigned customer tickets.
- Advanced troubleshooting projects will be available for qualified candidates.
- Document and resolve cases in SalesForce ticketing system
- Follow up with customers to provide resolution to situation
- Escalate cases as necessary for further assistance from Development
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year Customer Support experience required preferably in a call center environment
- Excellent troubleshooting problem solving and communication skills are required.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and provide consistently great customer service.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment within established policies and guidelines is required.
- Familiarity in working with Microsoft Office. Excel in particular
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Strong PC and key entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a designated work area with limit noise and distraction