Job Responsibilities : Customer Service / Work From Home Call Center Agent
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Call Management Resources
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Answer inbound calls using PC keyboard and headset and facilitate handling according to training and quality assurance and call handling expectations.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Serve callers by identifying their needs collecting and clarifying information entering applicable data and selecting appropriate options and dispositions to ensure proper handling of the data.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage callers.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required or assigned.
- Be at least 18 yrs of age with a High school diploma or GED.
- Be able to work independently while multitasking and focusing on details as well as prioritizing work.
- Provide a dedicated home workspace free from interruptions and distractions.
- Have basic computer skills to include the ability to navigate and keyboard through a variety of systems.
- Ability to meet physical job requirements which include sitting for long periods.
- Have a good Attendance Record with current and former employers..
- Ability to commit to a schedule for no less than six (6) months.
- Willing to complete a Predictive Index Assessment and Technical Questionnaire.
- Willing to complete an online interview.
- Individuals seeking a long-term investment with our company.