Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Consultant – Spanish Bilingual
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : Wayfair
Location : Remote US
Wayfair is seeking Work from Home Spanish Customer Service Representatives.
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $2000
- $500 referral bonus per hire
- Medical Dental Vision coverage starts day 1
- $5250 in eligible Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Paid day of voluntary service
What you’ll do
- Build a relationship with the customer throughout the call
- Service customers with post-order issues (returns replacements refunds delivery status back ordered items and any issues with fulfillment)
- Exceed customer satisfaction efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Identify areas of improvement and convey trends in customer calls to leadership
- Navigate multiple software applications and technologies simultaneously
- Use conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
What you’ll need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to maintain internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
At Wayfair we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our team via phone email chat social media or in other ways we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth constant learning and dynamic challenges then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators risk-takers and trailblazers who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger smarter and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees customers community and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race color ethnicity ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship status marital status disability gender identity gender expression veteran status or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.