Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Service Representative
Salary : $20.65 an hour
Company : Viasat
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years Viasat has helped shape how consumers businesses governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Are you ready to grow your career to the next level? Would you like to be part of a highly capable and motivated team using your stellar communication and organizational skills to support key customers? You don’t have long to wait as Viasat is looking to add members to the growing team! Apply now to join our new training class. You would be a part of a Call Center that operates from 7am to 7pm (no overnight hours here!) 7 days a week at a competitive pay rate!
In this exciting front line customer care position supporting the growing customer base at Viasat you will support our residential customer base by taking inbound calls and electronic communications to assist with customer retention. In this customer centric role your troubleshooting skills and ability to problem solve with fast paced resolution will help to exceed our customer’s expectations. We are looking for self-starters who are comfortable taking the initiative in resolving customer issues have keen problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet. Our engaging fun fast paced environment has many opportunities for career growth within multiple disciplines will keep you on your toes in this quick turnaround environment. While working with various departments you will learn cross functional information regarding exciting new projects and product launches throughout our company all while being trained about the interworking of our dynamic adventures.
The pay for this position is $22.50 per hour.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Fulfills needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling service
- Addresses complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction retaining customers anticipating future problems and proactively addressing them to build customer loyalty
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to own complex issues through to resolution
- Present offers within guidelines and appropriate to customer situation
- Focused on First Contact Resolution
- Comfortable working through conflict with customers
- Experience with new project and product launches / deployments
- Ability to sell the value of satellite services
- Ability to work non-standard shift hours that could include Saturday and Sunday
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years technical customer service experience
- 2+ years satellite / broadband industry experience
- Prior knowledge with ticketing system environment
Additional Requirements and Information
High School Diploma or GED
Years of Experience
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status required
At Viasat we consider many factors when it comes to compensation including the scope of the position as well as your background and experience. For Colorado-based jobs only: The minimum for this position is $20.65 hourly; however base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. Additional cash or stock incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. Learn more about Viasat’s comprehensive benefit offerings that are focused on your holistic health and wellness.