Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Representative
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Johnson & Johnson
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Ethicon Inc. a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Ethicon Customer Care Representative Monarch based in Redwood California or remotely.
Ethicon part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon’s surgical technologies and solutions including sutures staplers energy devices trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information visit www.ethicon.com.
Are you interested in joining a diverse team delivering outstanding results to our customers? Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
As the Customer Care Representative this individual will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Ethicon customers for the Monarch robotic platform. Duties will include crafting quotations answering incoming calls case creation and resolution issuing return material authorizations managing order status customer success management and other tasks as assigned. This position reports to the Ethicon Global Customer Success Director of Platform Support.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as tier one support for inbound phone and email queues for our external and internal customers.
- Perform customer service activities such as order and quote entry into the ERP system answering status calls resolving discrepancies and issuing returns.
- Answer inbound customer calls and log customer complaints opportunities and key interactions into CRM system.
- Coordinate with manufacturing shipping finance marketing and sales to ensure we meet 100% of our customer commitments.
- Adhere to all KPIs and metrics in alignment with our departmental goals to measure success.
- Partner with Sales to organize new customer introduction calls guide the onboarding process train customers on inventory planning and web portal usage and conduct follow ups to measure customer success.
- Other related duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of two years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service call center or order management role within a high technology manufacturing environment.
- CRM and ERP experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure can excel and thrive in a high-volume continuously changing fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of phone email chat and social media platforms utilized in contact centers.
- Detail oriented organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control under limited supervision.
- Influential teammate with a strong drive to build a positive work environment required
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of revenue recognition requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs like Outlook Word and Excel.
- Willingness to work various shifts and days including weekends and holidays as the business needs.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Experience within the life science industry.
- History of quote or order management in SAP or SFDC.
- Ability to run reports in SAP or SFDC and create pivot tables and charts.
- Understanding of customer success programs and metrics.
Pay Grade: 23
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity age national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-150 Shoreline Dr
Auris Health Inc. (6267)