Job Responsibilities : Customer Account Analyst (MI/IN/OH/MN/SC)
Salary : $54600 per year
Company : (part of Nestlé)
Location : Remote US
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes and as the leading food and beverage company our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products strengthen our local communities and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential courage is rewarded speed is expected and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Support Account Directors and Account Management Teams in driving category growth at the customer(s) by assisting in the fundamental sales processes that drive category growth and achieve annual targets. You will utilize key tools from the Enable Hub to support product price place and promotion (4P) objectives. Work closely with the Account Directors and Management Team in the development of category driving business plans such as new item presentations 4P focused initiatives and other customer presentations. Where appropriate you will support the Account Managers through accurate distribution tracking promotion administration forecasting and deduction management. This role can be remote within the listed states.
- Identify insights and specific opportunities based on analysis of category reports generated by the HUB and provide recommendations to the account team
- Partner with other Nestlé teams to transform shopper insights and analytics into action. Customer Strategy: Forecast accuracy sales performance targets meeting sales goals segmentation and resource allocation improving customer service
- Variance management: Identify and drive team awareness on key variances and metrics across forecasting to monthly & annual NPS on key product segments/categories
- Effectively lead commercial spend to achieve sales volume goals and trade spend goals including administration record keeping tracking and follow-up
- Collaborate with Sales Finance Manager on financial reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Responsible for timely and effective communication of customer/category and forecast information
- For Customer presentations develop category plan-based selling stories regarding assortment new items pricing promotions display/merchandising tactics analyses and plans
- 18 months of experience in retail sales required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Have good working knowledge of Nestlé as well as channel of trade customer base in Grocery Mass and New Business
- Proven success delivering on Key Performance Initiatives objectives in previous roles
- Strong communication skills both oral and written strong judgement in decision-making good problem solving skills thinks strategically and a customer service orientation
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint strong presentation skills
- Challenges current processes generating innovative suggestions that improve performance even beyond own role
- Takes immediate action to resolve issues or potential issues ensuring partners are properly communicated to about the potential impact
- Knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Sales Marketing Finance HR Supply Chain Technical and Globe & IS/IT)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business driving technology solutions (i.e. Nielsen BW Source) and internal/external industry insights and trends
- Knowledge of core Business Processes and Fundamentals (Sales/Distribution Customer Planning and Leading Financial Reporting Training HR Policies Integrated Commercial Planning Management and Leadership Principles)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country such as flexibility agility and leadership are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition with our commitment to an inclusive work environment we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race ethnicity color gender gender identity age religion national origin ancestry disability perceived disability medical condition genetic information veteran status sexual orientation or any other protected status as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.