Job Responsibilities : Clinical Trial Associate
Salary : $60,000 – $85,000 a year
Company : Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location : Remote US
- Approval of study documentation including essential document packets study plans informed consent forms etc.
- Support oversight of risk-based monitoring.
- Attend important team meetings.
- Support regulatory inspection readiness (e.g. preparation of materials and participation during regulatory inspections.)
- Support additional ad-hoc activities as agreed with CTA Manager.
- Work with internal departments (Legal Insurance R&D functions) CROs and vendors.
- Escalate clinical trial insurance issues.
- Support Health Care Provider Engagement for facilitating contracts and meetings.
- Support vendor contract administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent international degree.
- Experience in Phase 2 and 3 studies and global/international studies is advantageous.
- Experience working across multiple therapeutic areas is advantageous.
- Knowledge in global regulatory and compliance requirements for clinical research.
- Excellence in task management and collaboration.
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs