Job Responsibilities : CSR
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Anthem
Location : Remote US
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem Inc. it’s a powerful combination and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work as a contractor at Anthem (via BC Forward) that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for successfully completing the required basic training. Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers specialists and managers on non-basic issues. Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits provider contracts eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services products insurance benefits provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Privacy Notice for California Residents