Job Responsibilities : Leasing Consultant (Apartment)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Advanced Management Company
Location : Lakewood, CA 90712
Essential Job Duties:
- Participates daily in team meetings to uphold Employee Promise and Vision Statement.
- Opens office and performs opening set-up duties including but not limited to: posting Craigslist ads preparing refreshments checking flags/balloons.
- Ensures leasing office tour path vacant apartments amenities and general curb appeal of community is pleasing to all five senses and is impeccably clean.
- Maintains thorough product knowledge of the property sister properties and competitors.
- Assist Community Director in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and internet leads.
- Convert phone calls to tours property tours to leases and internet lease to tours and/or leases.
- Performs excellent telephone and presentation sales skills and delivers exceptional customer service while handling prospective residents including a property tour and follow up.
- completing move out requests and any other forms utilized as they relate to leasing and resident relations.
- Coordinates resident events with the intention of maximum participation and high resident retention.
- Manages and resolves resident concerns with first class customer service.
- Places work orders and monitors outstanding work orders by regularly communicating with maintenance staff to insure 48 hour guarantee.
- Handles monthly administrative tasks including but not limited to: collecting and posting rent preparing three day notices to pay rent or quit completing market surveys preparing lease bonus worksheets.
- Assist in risk management to ensure the safety and well-being of residents property and staff.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures manuals.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Experience in sales customer service and/or clerical work.
- Available to work on weekends.
- Optional to live on site employee discount is offered.
- Ability to score at or above AMC standards on mystery shop report.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word Excel and Outlook as well as Email Internet and Social Media as it pertains to marketing of community.
- Well-developed interpersonal written and verbal reasoning and communication skills in English and ability to perform intermediate level mathematical calculations.
- Shows up to work on time follows direction from Community Director interacts well with coworkers and residents and gives and receives feedback.
- Maintains a professional image and attitude at all times; observing the policies and procedures of AMC when conducting business with prospects residents and vendors.
- Remarkable sales skills in demonstrating features benefits and closing.
- Serve our VIPs with a welcoming and caring attitude.
- Behave in a responsible professional and ethical manner with exceptional time management multi-tasking and leadership skills. Demonstrate personal and professional integrity at all times.
- Must be assertive independent energetic flexible motivated goal oriented driven and organized.
- Must maintain reliable transportation daily valid drivers license and valid vehicle insurance.
- Physical ability to bend stretch reach grasp stand sit walk and climb stairs for long periods of time before taking a break.
Click Here : Apply Now