Job Responsibilities : Consultant – Oracle Cloud ERP Financials (REMOTE)
Salary : $81,000 – $125,000 a year
Company : IBM
Location : Remote US
As a Package Consultant at IBM get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills business knowledge and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities :
IBM Global Business Services is seeking experienced
Consultants for our Oracle ERP Finance Cloud (REMOTE) Oracle practice working across industries including Industrial Products High Tech Life Science Financial Services and Retail sector clients. This person will work with the Oracle IBM project teams client stakeholders and Oracle to identify solution and implement Oracle based solutions using Oracle Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) as well as other Oracle Cloud solutions as required.
You will bring experience with Oracle ERP Implementation and delivery. You are skilled at delivering Client solutions being a solid team member and workshop facilitation client interaction deliverables application configuration comprehensive testing to ensure successful go-live and business process best practices. You will bring exposure and familiarity with the industry experience and solid competences in Oracle solutions tools and capabilities. This role requires working with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position.
- As part of the Oracle team be able to deliver and develop comprehensive Oracle ERP cloud financial solutions as part of the Oracle Practice
- Assess and identify client needs to understand client priorities and identify opportunities for IBM to add value
- Understand Oracle offerings (including but not limited to ERP BI and SCM across Cloud and develop thought capital to continuously evolve and enhance the IBM value proposition
- Be a Team Member uncovering Solution opportunities to fit the requirements and needs of customers
- Provide support to the IBM sales organization to position Oracle based solutions working on proposals and client presentations
- Be a team player in the delivery of complex ERP Financial cloud engagements
Core Skills & Insights
- Strong quantitative skills in financial analysis and business case development
- Strong facilitation skills in design thinking and experience design
- Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
- Excellent insight and practical knowledge of Cloud ERP and the overall Oracle Ecosystem
- Lead successful delivery of consulting engagements
- Effective communicator with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Ability to negotiate develop winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals
If you are hired into a Colorado work location the anticipated compensation range for the position is $81000 to $125000 and i
s based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year experience in the completion of one full life-cycle implementation with Oracle ERP Financial Cloud
- At least 1 year experience working with at least 1 of the following industries: Insurance Banking or Financial Markets Retail Life Science and High Tech.
- At least 1 year experience in delivering consulting projects for a Consultancy firm within the Oracle application solution set for Oracle ERP.
- At least 1 year experience in understanding of Oracle ERP Financial cloud concepts and general module functionality for financial accounting and reporting.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in the delivery of a complex consulting projects for Tier 1 consultancy in Oracle ERP/BI/SCM
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering complex consulting projects for a Consulting firm on Mid to Large Client engagements
- At least 3 years of experience working with a Team and interacting with Client representatives to deliver transformational initiatives that have company impact
- At least 2 years of experience working with clients in the Industrial Products High Tech Life Science and/or Financial Services industry
Exposure to at least 1 of the Oracle ERP/PPM modules listed below:
Receivables and Collections
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business strategy and technology consultants that design build and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology with its outcome-focused methodologies industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so then it’s time to join us express your individuality unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer and potential ones like yourself has a voice carves their own path and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients of society and IBM itself to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence reason and science we can improve business society and the human condition bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911 we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance retirement plans and time off eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan save and manage your money (including expert financial counseling 401(k) IBM stock discount etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products services and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics pregnancy disability age veteran status or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.