Job Responsibilities : Work from Home- Call Center Agent (English and Bilingual English/French) Sept 12th
Salary : $36000 Per Year
Company : American Express Global Business Travel
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : High School
- A generous benefits program with options depending on individual and family needs
- Opportunities for RRSP contributions & company matching program
- Travel Discounts
- Overtime incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) groups
- Fitness reimbursements
- and many more!!!
- Handling inbound calls from customers to assist with booking their travel needs
- Resolve customer inquiries at the first point of contact
- Usage of telephony system & soft phone application involving precise logging
- Educate customers on products programs and services such as flights hotels
- Customer Service escalation handling and first call resolution.
- Technical and online navigational support and trouble shooting
- Utilize online and internal resources to ensure interactions are accurate and compliant with all business processes aligned with our loyalty program rules and regulations.
- Use of multiple tools booking and redemption platforms
- Flight exchanges/refunds/schedule changes/involving manual calculations (Service role)
- Servicing clients across the globe with predominant focus on our clientele within North America
- Email management
- Remain current with industry advancements Loyalty training and reference material.
- Computer usage (Microsoft proficiency) and internet skills.
- Scorecard metrics in place to adequately measure individual and team performance
- Typing proficiency: minimum 45 WPM
- Recent computer & application skills (Zoom etc.) – e.g. basic word skills (copy & paste) internet browsing outlook ability to find different tabs/screens min/max icons delete cookies understanding URL browsers
- 1+ years’ experience working in busy call centers fast paced environment
- Aptitude for and quickly adaptable to current technology and applications
- Aptitude for math: understanding percentages taxes etc.
- High Level of Customer Service consisting of:
- Effective listening and attentiveness
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Taking responsibility in managing various situations
- Responsive critical thinking solution oriented
- Decision making skills
- Collaborative team oriented respectful and professional with clients colleagues and leadership
- Proactive ability to identify problems (technical; account or client program specific issues) form solutions and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- High sense of urgency with the utmost level of respect and adherence to privacy and confidentiality protocols
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; French
- High School Diploma or the GED Equivalent
- Travel Diploma an asset
Canada – Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job without regard to age gender gender identity sexual orientation race color religion creed national origin disability genetic information veteran status citizenship or marital status and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement