Job Responsibilities : Salesforce Developer – 1054
Salary : $61.89 – $77.85 an hour
Company : City and County of San Francisco
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
a) Design develop and deploy custom developed Salesforce application and integration.
b) Lead and help develop Internal IT team to support and enhance custom developed Salesforce application and integration.
c) Coach and review Salesforces application modifications by recently trained Salesforce analyst and developers.
d) Maintain flows data validation Apex code and other Salesforce processes already developed/deployed.
e) Develop a deep understanding of integrations already developed/utilized by our Salesforce org as well as assist in implementing maintaining and updating new and existing integrations.
- Certified Advanced Salesforce Administrator
- Apex and Visualforce development experience
- Working on Salesforce integrations with OmniChannel and SmartComm experience
- Salesforce certifications – Advance Administrator Platform Application Builder and Platform Developer
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems (REST & SOAP API JSON & XML etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions roles reports dashboards etc.