Job Responsibilities : Manager, Talent Acquisition – 100% Virtual within Western U.S.
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote
- Impactful leadership experience. This doesn’t necessarily require a candidate to have been a leader by title but candidates should have great leadership skills and experiences to draw upon!
- Shown success working with others to solve problems.
- Highly proficient in process analysis and improvement skills to lead and support change management plans.
- Highly proficient in reviewing and interpreting data – demonstrated applied data and analytics skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels through video conferencing over the phone and in writing.
- Able to understand the greater organizational/departmental goals help the team to understand them and clearly see the connection between that and the work that they perform.
- Has an accountable work style friendly demeanor and offers appreciation to others easily.
- Highly-effective organizational and time management skills. Able to work on multiple project simultaneously and complete them on time.
- While Talent Acquisition experience is a plus for this position it is not required.
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Establishes implements and reports recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with Recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies identifies trends in the field and provides recommendations for improving recruiting processes as well as employee satisfaction performance and retention.
- Builds relationships with internal business partners.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to a team of Fulltime and contract Recruiters. Establishes department and individual performance goals. Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
- Ensures the department’s policies and procedures are compliant with Company’s policies and legal guidelines.
- Coaches management on effective recruitment and interviewing practices and facilitates interview training.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.