Job Responsibilities : Inbound Sales Representative – Remote
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Interacts with customers via telephone or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen keyboard and mouse.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of competitors. Determines and implements basic strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Recognizes conveys promotes and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix new product information).
- Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate. Demonstrates increased proficiency with customer interactions.
- Supports other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance expectations (increased KPI/MPS). Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required. Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners users and advocates of our game-changing technology products and services especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other our customers investors and our communities.