Job Responsibilities : VIRTUAL – Outbound Business Sales Rep – Direct Sales
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
This is a work from home opportunity. Outbound Sales Reps are responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet Voice and TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over the telephone using a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast Internet Voice and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation pipeline management organization effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application solicit referrals for potential new prospects and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis assuring management of prospect database and assures customers’ orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers while using multiple software applications for research and documentation.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners users and advocates of our game-changing technology products and services especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other our customers investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.