Job Responsibilities : Account Developer Trainee
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages sells and executes in an assigned group of customers on daily pre-set routes and generates sales orders based on the assigned delivery frequency for each customer to ensure the day to day success of the operation and directly contribute to the financial performance of the company in terms of revenue volume and gross profit.
- Executes applicable promotions and new products based on target lists and executes monthly Look of Success (LOS) initiatives marketing promotions Point-Of-Sale and commercial plans in order to ensure excellence in RED (Right Execution Daily) scores for assigned customers.
- Accountable for maximizing operational efficiencies by writing productive orders that meet drop size goals minimize shrink and out of date ensure compliance with routing schedules in terms of the right day and week and also ensure product that is ordered is accepted by the customer.
- Demonstrates an aggressive and effective selling acumen and demeanor to effectively sell-in contractual agreements promotions innovation products and distribution principles.
- Communicates effectively to appropriate levels within CCCI and each customer and understands different buyer types and thinking styles to maximize effectiveness.
- Identifies and communicates any competitive issues or market activities that could impact the business (i.e. pricing new packaging change in business strategy etc.) and executes all job duties in a safe working manner.
- Secondary education beyond high school preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High initiative and willingness to learn
- Career mindedness and a highly competitive nature