Job Responsibilities : Claim Team Manager – Multiple Segments – Winter Haven
Salary : $96348 per year
Company : State Farm
Location : Remote US
As a Fortune 50 company we hire the best employees to serve our customers making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged builds on the strengths and talents of all associates and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement professional designations employee development wellness initiatives and more!
Being good neighbors – helping people investing in our communities and making the world a better place – is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Click the link to see our Community of Good Neighbors
On top of a competitive salary you are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Click here for a detailed list of Benefits – but here’s a preview of what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what’s important to you
- Paid Development Time
- Wellness and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
Where you’ll work:
remote position; however competitive candidates must reside within 100 miles of the Winter Haven FL area.
State Farm’s Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed valued and respected.
As a leader in the insurance and financial services industry we hire the best employees to serve our customers. When you join our team you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. Our Team Managers are committed to leading and developing our employees to ensure they provide the best service for our customers.
- Responsible for first-line management of assigned Auto Claim personnel which includes hiring training coaching performance management and salary activities
- Leads team toward desired department and company goals
- Responsible for the review and control of the operation’s claim activities including investigations claim payments and adjustment expense payments
- Serves as a technical resource in the areas of claims settlement procedures company claim policies and procedures insurance contracts and endorsements automotive repair methods and parts medical and anatomical terminology types of personal injury and their prognosis applicable federal/state laws and legal requirements
- Responsible for coordinating communicating and implementing new Company programs policies practices and procedures
- Ensures compliance with company procedures applicable federal/state laws and legal requirements
- Promotes development of employees
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of claim operations and use of internal and external claim resources
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with completed staff work and meeting deadlines
- Promote and maintain a relentless focus on the customer when making decisions
- Candidly assess our environment and tackle challenges head-on
- Inspire and energize people to understand and achieve common goals
- Exemplify ethical and honest behavior in fulfilling our Mission Vision and Shared Values
- Drive pace to achieve results based on a clear understanding of goals and initiatives