Job Responsibilities : Claim Specialist – Proximity – Butte, Billings, Bozeman, MT
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : State Farm
Location : Remote US
Being good neighbors – helping people investing in our communities and making the world a better place – is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Check out our Community of Good Neighbors and see what makes us great!
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
This position is eligible for a $3000 Sign-on Bonus AND up to $2000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of employment!
In addition to competitive a salary you are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Visit our benefits page for a detailed listing – but here’s what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what’s important to you
- Paid Development Time
- 401(k) contribution
- Financial wellness and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
State Farm’s Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed valued and respected.
For Los Angeles candidates: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
For San Francisco candidates: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
When you join our team you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. This position is for a Fire Proximity Claim Specialist handling accidental and weather-related homeowners commercial and large loss claims. You will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds explain coverage estimate damages and help them through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service.
Where you’ll work:
This position is located in Butte Billings Bozeman MT and is responsible for servicing these and surrounding areas.
Competitive candidates should reside within a reasonable commute of this territory.
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for: frequent lifting carrying and climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Xactimate XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background
Employees must successfully complete all required training including applicable licensing exam(s) MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits locations and the hiring process.