Job Responsibilities : Call Center Rep (Remote)
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : City Colleges of Chicago
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
- Responsible for answering incoming calls received through the call center and assisting callers with questions related to any of the seven City Colleges.
- Responds to requests for information via telephone live chat and by email.
- Maintains a log of phone and email activities regarding inquiries from marketing leads.
- Responsible for providing any assistance via telephone live chat and email to students that may need to navigate through the City Colleges administrative requirements.
- Coaches students via telephone live chat and email on educational planning by advising them on curriculum choices credit policy transferability of credits and financial assistance processes.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with campus staff and administration to remain current with all marketing and academic components and special events.
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Refers Financial Aid and Information Technology troubleshooting questions to appropriate departments.
- Conducts call campaigns to assist with recruitment retention and completion efforts.
- Guide prospects via telephone live chat and email to complete application process academic program selection and additional enrollment processes.
- Prepares prospective students via telephone live chat and email for college visits.
- Navigates PeopleSoft portal and Grades First to provide students with pertinent information.
- Responsible for attaining and updating accurate information from all seven City Colleges.
- Adheres to CCC Customer Service Excellence Standards.
- Performs related remote duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and three years of experience in customer service. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Employees working remote responsible for providing a stable internet environment with a connection speed of at least 300 megabytes per second (Mbps).
- All equipment provided by CCC to an employee must be connected to broadband internet through Ethernet connection.
- Working knowledge of City Colleges of Chicago’s marketing function and operations is preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some weekends.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication organizational and administrative skills required.
Click Here : Apply Now