Job Responsibilities : CT Clinical Education Specialist (Northeast Zone)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Philips
Location : Remote
1. Conduct training at hospitals and clinics throughout North America adhering to established Philips training processes and guidelines and established customer site policies. Assess and document user competency and award continuing education credits when appropriate.
2. Contribute to the resolution of equipment and applications issues and immediately escalate any customer issues as required. Communicate status to customer. Effectively manage customer situations for best outcome. Participate in trade shows as assigned.
3. Contribute subject matter to include clinical protocols sample images and tech tips.
4. Participate in projects as a project team member in order to gain insight into the business and to assist our Clinical Education Training Specialists to continually improve the quality of our training programs.
5. Maintain professional license. Continue professional development including continuing education and conference attendance. Be proactive in keeping abreast of current medical knowledge and technology.
6. Accurately complete and distribute all required paperwork and reports associated with training within seven days of the training. Maintain company assets (i.e. computer company vehicle etc.).
7. Extensive overnight travel required (80%) through the Zone. Some weekend and international travel is also required.
1. Three years of clinical experience in the assigned modality or two years’ experience in a field applications role.
2. Expert knowledge of at least one current product for basic applications and one advanced application on Philips equipment is preferred.
3. Ability to utilize problem-solving critical thinking and priority-setting skills.
4. Strong communication presentation and interpersonal skills to execute training curriculum and professionally deal with a diverse set of problematic circumstances that surround difficult or demanding customer situations in a friendly and constructive manner using adult learning based guidelines.
5. Good computer skills including equipment system operation and Microsoft Office products.