Job Responsibilities : Licensing and Credentialing Coordinator I – eviCore – Work from Home Franklin, TN
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Cigna
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Prioritize workload efficiently. (e-mails reports due research due and various other responsibilities assigned.)
- Additional licensing & credentialing department responsibilities may include: assisting colleagues with researching and building chronological histories; requesting and receiving verifications from schools insurers licensing agencies training programs; securing primary source verifications for licenses and DEAs; credentialing or licensing packet preparation; typing FedEx labels; and typing letters; other duties as assigned.
- Processes provider applications and re-applications including the initial mailing review and loading.
- May assist in the implementation of procedures and activities related to the credentialing re-credentialing and privileging of network providers.
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Basic Excel Word and Outlook experience.
- Recent experience in CACTUS/symplr is a plus.
- Recent experience in Adobe Pro DC experience is a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking analytical verbal and written communication.
- Strong data management.
- High sense of urgency with strict attention to detail.
- Helping our customers achieve healthier more secure lives is at the heart of what we do.
- While you take care of our customers we’ll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best.
- Starting on day one of your employment you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical vision dental and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs.
- We also offer 401(k) with company match company paid life insurance tuition reimbursement a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day.