Job Responsibilities : Content Editor
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Chewy
Location : Remote
- Help plan long-term content strategies and develop lifestyle and wellness content for pet parents and pet lovers.
- Assign edit and produce fresh creative and useful content for digital video and social platforms to grow the lifestyle and wellness sections and evolve the BeChewy voice
- Pitch articles and content continuously but also ideate champion and bring to life new columns projects and features
- Manage and mentor freelance writers helping them improve the quality of their work while also overseeing delivery of timely accurate content
- Take a practical and creative approach to SEO. You are a savant at targeting keywords but also write beautifully
- Partner with other teams across our organization (product managers SEO social brand marketing communications design email and other teams) to make on-strategy data-driven content
- Move content through the production process with ease and accuracy incorporating changes working with art and production teams preparing sourcing for fact checking and more
Experiences & Skills
- You have clips or a portfolio of relevant lifestyle work for reputable publishers or brands.
- You have a passion for service journalism; you’re enthusiastic about helping readers make informed choices and getting them the information they need
- You can easily balance large and small projects and deadlines running concurrently and have experience working in a highly matrixed organization and with large cross-functional teams
- You have experience working in analytics tools and using data to inform creative decisions