Job Responsibilities : Virtual Customer Service Representative
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Chewy
Location : Remote
Educational requirements: High School
What You’ll Do
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of topics ranging from helping them shop for their new pet to finding that perfect chew toy or even problem-solving when something doesn’t go as planned.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for customers think proactively and set follow-ups as needed to ensure contact resolution.
- Operate with understanding utilize active listening patience empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback we get feedback and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- Engage with teammates your direct Manager and other team members across many levels of the organization using virtual collaboration tools such as Zoom Slack and webcams to contribute to an infectious customer-centric culture of collaboration.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written verbal and listening) in a written assessment
- Ability to multi-task (e.g. maintain several live chat conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes) and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using computers both for data entry as well as for rapid navigation through systems and the internet to search for information to help support our customers
- Ability to adapt to change with the business needs of the company
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check