Job Responsibilities : Chemical Process Engineer I
Salary : 87000 per Year
Company : Teva Pharmaceuticals
Location : Cincinnati, OH US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Who are we?
Prepare process validation and performance qualification protocols reports and analyze data. Review work orders in data stream review and approve equipment periodic reviews review and approve equipment qualification protocols & reports. Monitor validation and performance qualification processes to ensure strict accordance with documentation. Perform hands-on process/product scale-up studies on specifically assigned products. Utilize knowledge in the areas of formulation development and process optimization using pharmaceutical processes such as wet granulation (high shear and fluid bed) pellet processes direct compression (v-blenders and container blending systems) tablet compression encapsulation tablet coating etc.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law however Teva will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years pharmaceutical MFG or Validation required
- 3 – 5 years pharmaceutical Validation preferred
- Proficient use of specified computer software.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to present information verbally and in writing to peers work groups and management.
- Apply working knowledge of equipment and processes.
- Apply working knowledge of regulatory requirements and other related disciplines.
- Understanding of departmental working relationships
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee please apply using the internal career site available on Employee Central. By doing so your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account please contact your local HR/IT partner.