Job Responsibilities : Security Engineering Intern
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Chegg
Location : Remote US
- Reproducing security vulnerabilities discovered internally and reported to us by customers and researchers.
- Helping identify the root cause of security vulnerabilities in our codebase and collaborating with Engineering to resolve them.
- Assisting in carrying out incident response duties such as investigations and threat hunting.
- Document any identified security risks.
- Be legally allowed to work in the US (US citizen green card or F1 student visa holder)
- Be able to work 40 hours per week
- Have a strong demonstrable interest in Information Security
- Have a passion for understanding how software is built and how technologies work under the hood
- Ability to automate solutions to repeatable tasks
- Effectively work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
Click Here : Apply Now