Job Responsibilities : Finance Intern
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Chegg
Location : Santa Clara, CA 95054
Key Responsibilities :
- Work individually and collaboratively on a variety of financial modeling forecasting or reporting projects depending on the business needs.
- Work closely with the Finance leadership team gaining exposure to business leaders and executives across the company.
- Participate actively in a wide variety of meetings across multiple business functions and with many different professionals.
- Research interpret and present business findings and participate actively in discussions of results.
- Finish the summer by presenting your projects to the executive team.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- MBA candidate or undergrad s enior pursuing a degree in Business Finance Accounting or a related field from an accredited college or four-year university.
- P assionate about the education industry.
- Ability to quickly shift with adjusting priorities.
- D eep understanding and love for technology.
- A bility to think critically and work both autonomously and cross-functionally .
- Excellent statistics and analytical skills with the ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
- Advanced querying modeling Excel and /or PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- L egally allowed to work in the US (US citizen green card or F1 visa holder).
- Comfortable and a b le to work remotely for the duration of the internship
- A bility to work 40 hours per week for a continuous 10- 12 weeks in the summer
Click Here : Apply Now