Job Responsibilities : Work from Home- Call Center Agent in the Travel Industry (English and Bilingual English/French) 15 Aug
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : American Express Global Business Travel
Location : Remote CA
This position is virtual we provide all equipment needed to work. We are an inbound call center.
Location: British Columbia & Alberta
Working Hours: 5-day work week from Monday to Friday (BC: a shift that ends no later than 800pm-930pm PST) and (AB: a shift ending between 800pm – 1030pm MST)
Shift premium Eligible: Permanent Nights Monday to Friday Closing shift. Shift Premium is $2000.00 annually. 50% paid every 6 months.
Start your exciting new travel career with the largest travel management company in the world!!
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights tools services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 18000 employees and operations in nearly 140 countries worldwide American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments while more importantly providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products services and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.
Some of the benefits of joining Amex GBT
- A generous benefits program with options depending on individual and family needs
- Opportunities for RRSP contributions & company matching program
- Travel Discounts
- Overtime incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) groups
- Fitness reimbursements
- and many more!!!
- Handling inbound calls from customers to assist with booking their travel needs
- Resolve customer inquiries at the first point of contact
- Usage of telephony system & soft phone application involving precise logging
- Educate customers on products programs and services such as flights hotels
- Customer Service escalation handling and first call resolution.
- Technical and online navigational support and trouble shooting
- Utilize online and internal resources to ensure interactions are accurate and compliant with all business processes aligned with our loyalty program rules and regulations.
- Use of multiple tools booking and redemption platforms
- Flight exchanges/refunds/schedule changes/involving manual calculations (Service role)
- Servicing clients across the globe with predominant focus on our clientele within North America
- Email management
- Remain current with industry advancements Loyalty training and reference material.
- Computer usage (Microsoft proficiency) and internet skills.
Canada – Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job without regard to age gender gender identity sexual orientation race color religion creed national origin disability genetic information veteran status citizenship or marital status and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement