Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Representative (French or Spanish)
Salary : $36000 Per Year
Company : ComplyWorks Ltd.
Location : Remote CA
Veriforce LLC is a recognized leader in delivering supply chain risk management and compliance solutions that help bring
workers home safely each day. The company is the result of the combination of PEC Safety and Veriforce in the US (May 2019)
and ComplyWorks in Canada (August 2020). Now united as Veriforce LLC the company dominates the North American oil and
gas sector and has a growing footprint in Telecom Facilities Management Industrial Manufacturing Ports and Airports and
Renewable Energy. The company’s SaaS-based contractor management and compliance software solutions along with its
standardized safety training programs and library of over 400 training courses empower 800 leading companies in 120
countries with over 50000 contract services firms deploying millions of workers to mitigate risk and optimize
performance. The company has 320 employees across four global offices and is headquartered in The Woodlands Texas.
Veriforce blends leading edge software and deep domain experience to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness. It is this
combination of technology and expertise that ensures their clients maintain compliance perform well and stay safe in the
Veriforce’s mission is to help bring workers home safe from high-hazard jobs. Veriforce accomplishes this through
comprehensive integrated and market leading solutions that combine innovative technology industry know-how best in class
training and the largest industry network to create unparalleled value and support.
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative (French or Spanish) out of our Calgary Office for our 9:00am-6:30pm Monday to Friday shift. Reporting to the Support Manager – Canada. Support Representatives are responsible for handling inbound customer communications via phone email and live chat. Support Representatives are required to serve customers by providing product and service information as well as resolve product and service issues in an efficient professional and positive manner.
This position reports to our Calgary office however we are flexible with you working from home remotely.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints determining the cause of
the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem assisting and/or
completing correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
- Recording of timely accurate concise and clear notes for all support queries and subscriber account
- Data entry pertaining to the ongoing maintenance of customer subscriptions within given guidelines
- General troubleshooting as well as observation and communication of errors within the
- Verifying subscriptions as per ComplyWork/Veriforce and client guidelines with a high level of accuracy
- This individual will work with a range of different client types complexities and systems to support and
enrich the overall client experience
- This individual is a great team player that is proactive and flexible in a diverse and fast-paced
- 2-5 years of customer service experience preferably in a telephone contact environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French or Spanish
- Strong customer service skills including positive attitude consistency customer-first mindset
professionalism and efficiency
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Proficient at problem-solving and comfortable resolving conflicts
- Capacity to multitask
- High-level of confidence with computers and strong keyboard skills
- Must be very comfortable with G Suite including Google Drive Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Previous experience in a call center environment and using live chat software is an asset
The successful candidate will have to undergo a criminal record check as condition of their employment.