Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Representative
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Insurity
Location : Remote CA
Who We Are
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics provider working with some of the world’s largest insurers brokers and MGAs including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 1400+ team members globally 7 office locations and 300+ customers we have a deep understanding of the insurance business unparalleled technology expertise and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Insurity’s next Customer Support Representative
Work Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity (37.5hrs/week). You will be required to work holidays.
Do you enjoy speaking to customers troubleshooting technical issues and finding creative solutions to solve problems? Our Customer Support team is a key function at Insurity establishing and maintaining positive relationships with our international customer base. As a Customer Support Representative you will provide first-level support to our customers via telephone email and LiveChat. In this role you will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner across all Insurity products.
What You’ll Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via phone email and live chat for Insurity products in an efficient friendly and well-documented fashion
- Ensure the internal tracking system is up-to-date and proper intake guidelines are adhered to
- Raise issues to appropriate resources per established procedures and ensure follow up to resolution
- Monitor work queues
- Contribute to a Customer Support knowledge base for training and knowledge transfer purposes.
- Find opportunities to increase service level and quality
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Minimum 1 years experience in a customer support role supporting customers via telephone email and/or live chat
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Written and oral English communication
- Time management including work planning prioritization and organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities or tasks
- Ability to collaborate and work autonomously
- Conversational French is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of various Internet browsers
Location: This role will be based out of our Montreal office or Remote
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
Does Insurity sound like the right place for you? Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team!
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive only selected candidates will be contacted.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.