Job Responsibilities : Chat Specialist (Polish/English)
Salary : $36400 per year
Company : modsquad.com
Location : Remote US
ModSquad has partnered with
Spotify and we need the best of the best in
Do you have a
Chat/Messaging – Customer Support background?
This project is growing again and looking for music lovers that want to join our label. We are looking for Mods that are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment. This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and a highly interactive orientation program.
In this project Mods will handle
customer support – messaging in both Polish and English.
What’s In It For You:
- Paid orientation
- Work from home
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL Vimeo and Topps!
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers
- Someone who wants to help the customer not just move to the next one
- People driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgment in their favor when the opportunity presents itself
- Customer service experience; familiarity handling chats
- Professional/business level proficiency in Polish and English
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
- Stable broadband internet connection of 25 MBS or greater
- 8GB RAM or better
- Dual monitors highly recommended
We haven’t just been around the CX block … we built it. We started in 2007. We were founded by a Silicon Valley lawyer who liked moderating message boards in her spare time for fun. (The WB’s Superstar USA anyone?) She saw the potential of communities of remote work and of that thing called social media that was starting to catch fire. Long story short: We’ve been kicking butt in content moderation community management and social media since they began. We’re literally pioneers. No one does these better than we do. We fixed customer support. Sorry/not sorry call centers – you had your chance. We were into the metaverse before Zuck. Our original name was Metaverse Mod Squad (and still is in the UK). So if you want to know what’s up with virtual worlds or need a tour guide ping us. We’re already here – rez’d and ready to go. We did it all remotely. We’re the original remote CX company. We built a network of Mods all over the globe. Why? Because great CX doesn’t come from a cubicle. #modsnotcubes. And we made remote work secure. We created Cubeless our patent-pending security platform. Our passion is supporting Extra Life. And if you visit us in Brooklyn we’ll be eating pizza at Juliana’s not Grimaldi’s. P.S. It’s still fun!