Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Specialist Level 1 (Remote USA)
Salary : 37000 per Year
Company : Fluke
Location : Remote US
- Provide support for eMaint and Fluke Connect software applications to end users in a Microsoft and Web-based environment.
- Answer incoming eMaint and Fluke Connect software support phone calls email and chat communications.
- Find and communicate accurate solutions to issues reported by end users while using eMaint products through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries.
- Multi-task during calls to research technical issues while communicating with the customer and clearly and concisely documenting the issue.
- Demonstrate a desire to help other people with specific technical issues and be able to understand the support process from the customer point of view.
- Contribute to growth of eMaint knowledge base by creating product documentation addendums.
- Actively participate in software product testing process to ensure new versions of software are ready to release.
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred.
- Good mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to communicate technical information both in writing and verbally.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Database knowledge is a plus
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger safer and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental health and safety compliance industrial condition monitoring next-generation product design and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions data-driven intelligence AI-powered automation and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17000 strong united by a dynamic inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn grow and make a difference.
At Fortive we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fluke is leading the world in creating software test tools and technology that will support customers today and in the future. We are a customer-obsessed market leader with a strong reputation for reliability quality and safety.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ) Fluke is a global corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. Driven by the successful Fortive Business System Fluke offers the passion of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We are focused on the growth of our individual employees teams and the Fluke brand.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race color national origin religion sex age marital status disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.