Job Responsibilities : Service Desk Agent
Salary : $25,001 – $35,000 a year
Company : SAIC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Effectively communicates with end-users via telephone email and chat to ensure excellent service is provided.
- Resolves account operating system application software mobile device desktop and network issues to restore service in a timely manner.
- Ensures troubleshooting and resolutions are accomplished using industry best practices resolves technical issues ensures issues are resolved per FAA direction and documents steps taken.
- Collects and documents necessary information for appropriate escalation to level 2 technical teams if unable to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides support for PC Computer off-the-shelf (COTS) products and enterprise-wide customer applications.
- Suggests updates to the knowledge base by creating documentation describing issues encountered their resolutions and works on the development of processes and documentation to improve the ability of technical support personnel to detect and resolve problems.
- Uses ITSM and Remedy ticket processes to document actions taken.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree related to Computer and Information; or High School degree and up to two (2) years of sufficient technical or customer service experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills be dependable outgoing and positive with excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast-paced support role.
Click Here : Apply Now