Job Responsibilities : Digital Live Chat Agent
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Camping World
Location : Remote
- Interact with our customers through inbound chats in a timely manner
- Assist customers in identifying RV’s that may fit their needs
- Improve customer experience by supporting and encouraging their decision to participate in the RV community
- Schedule RV sales appointments with our customers to meet with our dealership specialists and track in our CRM
- Assist in maintaining brand consistency by directing customers to brand specific resources
- Constantly achieves established performance goals of the position
- Identify and help solve customer issues quickly and effectively
- A commitment to customer experience and providing the best support for first time and long-time campers
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to act independently, be self-motivated, and work within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Strong written skills that lend to clear and concise text-based communication
- PC keyboarding and internet experience needed. Typing speed > 50 WPM
- Ability and desire to learn about the RV & Outdoor industries.
- Past professional experience and accomplished employment history
- Ability to effectively communicate via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, email, live chat etc.
- Adaptable to constantly changing environments
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or 2 + years of customer service and/or 1-2 years related experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.