Job Responsibilities : Business Executive, Strategic Partners, Hybrid Work Place
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : BELL BUSINESS MARKETS
Location : Remote CA
Req Id: 377228
At Bell we do more than build world-class networks develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks voice and unified communications contact centre security Internet of Things data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Who are we?
The Partner team owns the strategy and overall market success for providing strategic partner sell with & sell through value to Canadian private and public sector organizations. This is an area of significant strategic importance and investment for Bell Business Markets. We are seeking a dynamic results focused and self-driven Global Systems Integrator Business Development Senior Manager to join our growing team.
Join a team of professionals across Canada who are embracing the virtual world and the opportunity it affords to work remotely or on a hybrid basis.
What’s the role? (aka What you’ll do)
The Business Executive GSI will act as single-threaded owner (STO) in driving the definition and execution of the business strategy for BBM’s Global Systems Integrator partner solution portfolio under the guidance of the Strategic Partner Business Development National Director. This position carries a high degree of influence on BBM’s overall GSI Partner go to market strategy and will work across the organization to support maximizing the partner practice significant growth agenda. Digital Transformation-Cloud solutions are a core portfolio in our strategy and our vision is to position Bell as the Canadian provider of choice in this market.
Our STOs have the autonomy to execute on solidifying our foundation today and position Bell as a partner solutions leader for years to come. STOs are responsible for managing portfolio strategies and recommend allocation priorities to best drive a balance of short-term to long-term growth. You will own the strategy for your portfolio and report directly to the Strategic Partner Business Development Director. You will be supported by team members of the Marketing Project Management Delivery and Operations teams.
To accomplish this you will:
- Work with market intelligence and the marketing team the investment council sales partners and the Partner Practice senior leadership to define the BBM value proposition competitive differentiation target markets and solutions and use cases
- Establish shared vision across BBM by building consensus on priorities leading to definition of prioritized offers in the partner product solutions set
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment in particular to continually reassess portfolio priorities in response to market or internal drivers
- Continuous evaluation course adjustment and ownership of the portfolio scorecard of planned vs actual performance
- Assessing current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform portfolio strategy
- Development of business case justification and financials to support portfolio investments
- Work with Marketing and Product primes to create bi-annual go-to-market strategies for the GSI strategic partner portfolio to successfully launch new services and ensure successful execution of the plan across functional teams
- Communicate portfolio roadmap business benefits and technical capabilities to customers
Key knowledge and experience (aka What you’ve done):
- 10+ years of experience as a strategic sales or strategic partner business manager demonstrably driving growth consistently year over year
- Deep experience with defining strategic and tactical roadmaps/priorities in consultation across multiple internal and partner stakeholders and strong knowledge of finance marketing and business development
- Proven experience in developing/deploying partner solutions for enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting from to C-Suite to practitioner
- Revolved around our customers wherever they are in their digital transformation-Cloud journey: assess migrate operate optimize
- You thrive operating in complex and matrixed environments and just get things done
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 07/11/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued respected and supported and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada ON Mississauga
Bell one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.